- Understand the different product offerings to provide technical support to sales representatives, controls contractors, installers, design engineers, facilities engineers, commissioning, and end users;
- Manage process from startup through commissioning and post occupancy, providing installation and troubleshooting guidance;
- Responsible for assisting customers in implementing Acutherm products for use in DDC control systems used in commercial HVAC systems;
- Assist with product documentation, marketing literature, and catalog material;
- Assist with product training sessions for new and existing sales representatives and other stakeholders;
- Provide marketing input for product revision and new product development.
The ideal applicant should meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 2 or more years related experience with mechanical or electrical system design, building automation control systems, test and balance, or commissioning;
- Computer literate and experienced working with Word, Excel and CAD software;
- Strong communication skills both written, verbal, and drawing;
- Independent problem solving and decision making;
- Excellent organizational skills required to plan and execute to a schedule for multiple projects.
Travel requirements: This position requires 20% or more travel, international and domestic.Apply Now