System Mode Control Module (SMC™)
The Acutherm SMC solves the difficulty of finding a location for the changeover thermostat in VAV systems by controlling the master zone with discharge thermostats. It is ideal for modular VAV systems using Therma-Fuser subzones.
The SMC's simple wiring lowers the cost of installation. The minimum electrical connection is five wires to the master zone unit, two wires to the discharge air sensor and three wires to each sensor.
There are no wiring or boxes in the walls because the sensors are in the Therma-Fuser diffusers.
TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED COMFORT
Experience the benefits of high tech, high quality Acutherm products
The SMC™ provides all necessary components for controlling DX heating/cooling units serving Therma-Fuser™ modular VAV systems:
- Heating/cooling changeover control
- Remote room temperature sensors in up to 5 Therma-Fuser diffuser
- Time delays between heating and cooling
- Discharge air temperature control
- Built-in seven-day, 24-hour clock
- Three modes of operation: Occupied, Unoccupied, and Preoccupancy