The Acutherm R-PIM™ is designed for ease of installation. Actuator, controls and transducer along with all internal electrical and pressure connections are factory assembled in a compact package.
The R-PIM™ is equipped with an elliptical blade that moves in a 45° arc throughout its full range of motion. This feature insures less turbulence when compared to round damper blades that move in a full 90° arc.
R-PIM Models categorized by damper, actuator, options and accessories numbers.
Other Pressure Independence Units:
The aerodynamic blade design allows air to move over the bottom and top of the blade during its motion greatly reducing pressure drop and the flow through the damper is closer to a linear pattern when compared to its square and rectangular counterparts.
TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED COMFORT
Experience the benefits of high tech, high quality Acutherm products
- Better control designed for low and medium velocity; Elliptical damper operates on a 45-degree rotation
- Compact size for retrofit or where space is limited; Controls externally mounted for easy access
- Low noise level, tested by ARI certified sound laboratory
- Heavy duty galvanized steel construction; Mechanically fastened and sealed using bronze Oilite bearings.
- Low leakage—less than 2% at 3" wg (732 Pa.)—extruded neoprene gasket.